How Google Works Review.
Reasons to buy How Google Works.
- Written by Google Executive Chairman and ex-CEO Eric Schmidt and former SVP of Products Jonathan Rosenberg explaining about Google’s culture, strategy, core value, hiring, communication, innovation and decision making
- If you want to know to the one and only strategy of Google
- If you want to know how Google build their corporate culture
- If you want to know Google’s hiring strategy to recruit great employees
- If you want to know Google’s 70/20/10 innovation rule
- If you want to know why a smart creative is so important to Google
- If you want to know how Google stays innovative
- If you want to know the science of Google’s decision making
Reasons not to buy How Google Works.
- Annoying humor found in the book
- Since we are in the age of rapid technological change I am not really sure that many key principles outlined in the book can be applied in the present circumstances. Any way it is still a very good book to read
Available at Amazon.com. Click here to check price.
Read more reviews on Amazon.com, just click here.
Click here to find deals, discounts and offers on Books.
For Terms and Conditions of this advertisement, click here.